UNIVERSAL HOOKS LICENSE AGREEMENT
Modified on: Wed, 17 Mar, 2021 at 3:00 PM
1. The Digital Content (as defined in our terms and conditions) remain the property of our licensors and/or Universal Hooks (collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you on the basis of our terms and conditions as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to those provisions below which apply to the applicable type of Digital Content. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
2. Licensor or Universal Hooks may revoke a license granted to you in respect of Digital Content if you breach any of the below license terms or our terms and conditions.
(A) Vocal samples,):
1.The Licensee may use the Vocals in combination with other sounds in music productions (which may include soundtracks of films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
2. The Licensee may modify the Vocals and may use the Vocals for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
3. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Vocals in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold, relicensed, or redistributed to third parties.
4. A right to use the Vocals is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Vocals, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space, or transfer all or any of the enclosed Vocals to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
1. The Licensee may use the Tutorials for their own personal, domestic, non-commercial, educational use.
2. This license is personal to the Licensee and may not be transferred or assigned.
3. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Tutorials, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space or transfer all or any of the Tutorials to another user, or for use in any competitive product.